The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Thursday, February 09, 2006

And so she waits....

When I first moved out here, I was told over and over that the sun disappears over "the mitten" from somewhere around November until April or so. Not only that, but people warned to prepare for the bitter cold and tons of snow.

1) I'm from upstate New York. I have seen snow before.
2) It's apparently been unseasonably warm and beautiful for much of this winter (we have had some snow, but nothing to rival a Nor-Easter!)

So, since it has been sunnier, and the days a bit longer, I have begun to notice something quite adorable. I have a sliding door-window which opens onto my balcony, which faces my path to and from my car. My dog apparently has a great sense of time, because she is sitting at the window watching for me when I come home. When she sees me, she gets all happy and bouncy and then runs to my front door to wait for me and give me kisses when I come in!

Now if I can just find a woman who will let my dog train her..... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home