The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Monday, July 24, 2006

Why Do I Still Own These?!

About four years ago I bought myself a pair of sandals (or what some of you might call "flip-flops," if you choose to be like that). They have always bothered my feet, and I do mean in that painful-to-walk-in sort of way. They cause abrasions and blisters. I wore them yesterday and wound up with three blisters: one on the bottom of my left foot (which I like to use to walk on), one on the pinky-toe of my right foot (which I like to use to not have pain from), and one on the top of my big toe (which I like to use to not stick to my sock).

And I am left wondering the same exact thing I wonder everytime I wear these damn things: Why do I still own these?!

Man, I'm stupid.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home