The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Shaking Her Doggie Thang

A really funny image....

My cable box is always on, just because it has no off switch (it is a DVR and needs to be on to record my shows). Only my television is turned off after I am done watching it. As such, all the settings remain the same because the cable box is always on.

I turned my television on today after coming back from work. I happened to hit "jump" on the remote control, which switches to the last channel viewed before the current one. When I hit this button, the "Retro Disco Digital Music Station" came on. I had NEVER put this channel on before, and I live alone with my dog. So, what DOES my dog do when I am not around?

Just imagine my dog grooving out to retro disco while I am at work. You know, breaking out her leisure suit and dancing like mad. It's quite a funny image!

I had wondered why my dog seems so tired when I get home each day....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are the dancing queen... having the time of your life... GO SPANDEX!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home