The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Monday, May 22, 2006

Stories About My Friend John Orgar

My friend and college roommate has complained that this blog is not about him. So, I am dedicating a whole entry to my friend and college roommate, John Orgar!

John Orgar and I went to the park this past weekend. It was a lot of fun, and my friend really seemed to enjoy himself. It was nice for me to be walking around in the sunny-sunshine, and he played and ran around on the grass. A few people seemed a bit put off when John Orgar kept sniffing their crotches as they passed, though, but he kept a happy smile on his face. John Orgar went nuts and chased after ducks in the water. At one point (and this was especially cute), my friend John Orgar jumped into the pond after some ducks, only to find out that the mud was a lot deeper than he had thought. The entire length of his legs was pitch black when he hopped out! It was so adorable, but I still forced John Orgar to go back into the water at another place to wash off. Of course, he then did that thing that a lot of friends do where he shook the water off of his body and onto everything else! I was a bit soggy, but John Orgar's toothy grin made me smile, as if he were saying "ha! look what I did!"

I tried to keep John Orgar walking along with me, but every now and again he would insist on stopping to eat something he found in the dirt. He also peed on like every-other rock and bush, too. You know, because not enough things smell like John Orgar's pee, apparently.

When we got home, John Orgar devoured the food I left for him in a bowl on the floor, then kept licking me until I threw a stuffed toy bone for him to run after.

All in all, a good day with my friend and college roommate John Orgar.

(there, you happy now, John?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home