The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Monday, February 27, 2006

How to Comment

I am not sure if people know how to comment on this blog, and I don't think I ever explained it. If you want to leave a comment to something you read, click on the pencil icon below the entry.

If you do decide to comment, please add your name at the bottom, especially if you choose to leave something rude (since they chose to remain anonymous, I will not mention the names of my Quincy- and Manchester(CT)-area friends who did so).

Comment if you want to say something about what I wrote, or even just to say hello. No pressure, though, but it'd be nice to hear from you!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If two potatoes are standing on a street corner, how do you know which one is the hooker?


    One is wearing a back that says, "Idaho."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home