The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pieces of Shit

Okay, three "pieces of shit," actually...

1) Me, for not updating my blog more often. I think some people have given up on my blog, which is too bad because I am back. Although I probably won't be updating daily, I do intend to spend more time writing about my thoughts and what has been going on.

2) On the sidewalk outside of my apartment. One of my neighbors has a large dog who, like many well-trained animals, poops outside. And, like many poorly-trained owners (I include myself in that group), he doesn't scoop the poop.

....on a side note, I myself don't pick up my dog's poop because, really, that would mean that my dog is master of me. And I don't even give my girlfriend that title....

Anyhow, back to pieces of shit, already in progress....

2 cont.) My neighbor does not pick up after his dog, which I cannot totally fault him for. However, whereas my dog poops in the grass near other dog droppings (so I don't feel all that badly about it), he allows his dog to leave humongous turds in the middle of my sidewalk. Daily. So it's like a friggin' obstacle course when I walk my dog in the mornings. As for those days when it has snowed, the poop just lies in wait underneath the snow and ice until the thaw comes. I haven't hit anything yet, though.

3) I was re-reading some of my postings, and one from the beginning of August included some website addresses, some real and some fake. Well, when I posted www.pieceofshit.com as being the website for Mapquest (which, for those of you who may recall, prevented me from finding Hell), I had assumed that it was a fake address. WRONG! It's not even a real address serving perverted fecalfiliacs (poopie-lovers)! No, if you click on the link, it takes you to a page with several links, the first of which is horribly for "Jewish Singles." Now, I could understand someone buying the pieceofshit.com domain name to advertise a product or just to be weird, but I think it is absolutely appalling that "Jewish Singles" is listed at the top of the site.

Now everyone go to www.cryingwhileeating.com ....at least that website isn't offensive....

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger lundy911 said…

    Maybe you could collect the sidewalk turds and deposit them right in front of his door?

    Then light it on fire!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    What a coincidence...I was just dealing with pieces of shit this morning. Since we had a huge snow storm on Valentine's Day the poop has been collecting in our back yard. There are various levels of it each in its' own special state of freezing. It has warmed up a bit today so I thought I would clean it up. Well, the pooper scooper is frozen to the ground and broke while I was trying to free it. I guess the shit will just become one with the mud during the thaw!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Coprophilia, actually. Or maybe it's spelled coprapilia. I am NOT spell-checking THAT at work, thankyouverymuch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home