The Deep Reservoir of Ok-Ness

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weird New Foot Awareness

This afternoon I was walking back from the laundry area two buildings down from my apartment (which should be all sorts of fun in the winter!) when I noticed something quite odd about my feet. I was wearing my why-in-the-Hell-do-I-still-own-these-painful-things?-sandals and, as such, had a wide-open view of said feet.

And please let me take a moment to say that they are indeed wonderfully incredible feet....

Anyhow, it turns out that, when I walk, I raise the big toe on my right foot (but not my left). No matter how hard I tried, I could not stop my right big toe from turning up when I took a step. I even tried to press it down as I moved, but couldn't stop raising it. My left toe did not move at all.

Weird, huh? Why would my right big toe do that, and when did I start doing it?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I noticed that you have not blogged since your last entry which I like to refer to as "The Foot Chronicles." Maybe more appropriately, "The Foot Chronicle." After pondering this for some time (approx 2 seconds), I realized that maybe you were waiting for someone to answer the last questions in your blog before feeling that you could continue blogging away like a maniac. If so, refer to my answers below:
    1. Because it has a mind of its own
    2. I have no idea
    Hope this helps with the blog block!
    Oh and - you're welcome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home